Covehead Winter - Premium Stretched Canvas
Artwork by Josh Docksteader
- Prints at 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- Ready to hang with sanded wood frame and level included
- Premium grade 1.5” thick lightweight wood
- Felt pads for all protection
- Wire, reading for hanging
- pigmented ink is designed to resist fading. Our printing technology retains black and colour quality for up to 200 years
Free Shipping within Canada and continental USA
For more technical details visit our Giclée Stretched Canvas Prints page.
Covehead, Prince Edward Island
Covehead Lighthouse, located in the PEI National Park was first built in 1967 and was rebuilt in 1975. . The lighthouse is one of the most photographed lighthouses on PEI with its impressive views of the north shore and close approximately to Covehead Wharf.