Premium Stretched Canvas Prints
Our canvas is designed to meet art galleries' and museum's longevity requirements and ensure consistency of shades for up to 200 years old. The printing process is Giclee with Pigment Ink on a Premium Fine Art Matte Canvas 410g/m2.
- Prints at 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- Ready to hang with sanded wood frame and level included
- Premium grade 1.5” thick lightweight wood
- Felt pads for all protection
- Wire, reading for hanging
- pigmented ink is designed to resist fading. Our printing technology retains black and colour quality for up to 200 years
Giclée (pronounced “zhee-clays”) is French term for "to spray" coined in 1991 by printmaker Jack Duganne for fine art digital prints made using large format inkjet printers using small spraying devices small spraying devices that can both match color and apply ink precisely, giving artists a high-quality print of their original ar
The Giclée Print Technique delivers brilliant images with superior fade resistance for museum quality printing. Images printed on our photo papers using HP Vivera photo-versatile inks not only feature better image quality than photos processed by conventional labs but are more resistant to fading caused by light or heat and provide light-fade resistance superior to that of traditionally processed photos—up to 100 or more years.
Print Technology & Process
Printed by Pigment-based HP Vivera inkjet with archival inks. This increases the apparent resolution and colour gamut and allows smoother gradient transitions. Unlike typical color pigment inkjet inks, HP EET uses two mechanisms (rather than just SWOP ISO coated) to keep pigment particles separated, so that the ink can flow smoothly for good image quality and reliability.
- Pigment-based inkjet with archival inks
- Not the cheap latex ink used in low quality canvas prints
- Achieve colour accuracy —complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamuts
- Color accuracy Median < 1.19 dE2000, 95% of colors < 2.77 dE200010
- Short term colour stability < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Long term print-to-print repeatability Average < 0.5 dE2000, max < 1 dE2000
- Maximum optical density 4.5 L* min/2.31 D
410g/m2 Poly-Cotton Acid Free Canvas
This Heavyweight cotton/poly fine art canvas features a bright white point, exceptionally high dmax and wide color gamut.
- Min & Max Dimension 8" x8" to 96" x54"
- 65% Cotton / 35% Polyester
- Surface: Matte
- Whiteness: 120%
- Opacity: 98.50%
- Textured Surface
- No OBA, Acid Free
Our unique blend of cotton enhanced with elastic polymers to provide high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wrap stretching without cracking.
The product is not classified as dangerous according to GHS - Fourth revised edition. Adverse physicochemical, human health and environmental effects: No other hazards
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT Bronze registered
- ENERGY STAR 2.0, WEEE, RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India), REACH, EPEAT Bronze
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL’s GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage
- For more information, visit ul.com/gg or greenguard.org
Use, Care & Maintenance
- Not appropriate for outdoor usage.
- Keep away from moisture & humidity
- Do not use any damp cloth or water and other liquid for cleaning.
- Recommended care: light usage of Feather Duster
Let's Bring Your Vision To Life
Our president Norbert or senior graphic designer Junko will reply to talk specifics.